Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fuji Hakone Pass and accomodation area 2015/3/14 20:30
Hello!!

I want to take the Fuji Hakone Pass for 3 days and tour the Hakone area and 5 lakes area include Shibazakura Festival.
For now, I made a reservation for a guesthouse in Gora for the 2 nights.
Do you think it's ok? Is it good place to get from and to day-trips in these areas?
Another question - Is the Shibazakura Festival included in the Pass?

Thankes a lot,
Or.
by Or (guest)  

Re: Fuji Hakone Pass and accomodation area 2015/3/14 22:51
I want to take the Fuji Hakone Pass for 3 days and tour the Hakone area and 5 lakes area include Shibazakura Festival.

Note that transportation from Kawaguchiko to the festival site is not covered by the pass.

For now, I made a reservation for a guesthouse in Gora for the 2 nights.
Do you think it's ok? Is it good place to get from and to day-trips in these areas?

No. Hakone and the Fuji Five Lakes are far apart from each other. You would spend a lot of time on buses everyday. Also, the pass forces you to visit the two areas in a circular fashion. Therefore, I strongly recommend to spend one night in each area and do not backtrack.

Another question - Is the Shibazakura Festival included in the Pass?

No.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Fuji Hakone Pass and accomodation area 2015/3/15 01:48
Thank you very much!

Is there luggae service from hakone area to 5 lakes area? otherwise to take the bag to the day trip is not too convient.

Or
by Or (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Fuji Hakone Pass and accomodation area 2015/3/15 02:30
Another question -
Do you think 1 night at Gora and 1 night around Kawaguchiko Train Station is good idea?

Thankes, Or.
by Or (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread