Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Detailed Luggage Forwarding Process 2015/3/16 09:34
In my itinerary I plan to leave Tokyo for Osaka on Monday. Does that mean on Sunday I should arrange with my hotel in Tokyo to send the luggage so that by the time I arrive in Osaka on Monday, the luggage will already be delivered to my hotel?

How do I make the payment for this delivery at my Tokyo hotel reception? Do I have to wait around for the transport service to come pick up the bags and then pay?

Thanks for your help.
by Moocakes  

Re: Detailed Luggage Forwarding Process 2015/3/16 10:46
Does that mean on Sunday I should arrange with my hotel in Tokyo to send the luggage so that by the time I arrive in Osaka on Monday, the luggage will already be delivered to my hotel?

I'd talk to the hotel by late Saturday at the latest so you can find out the latest pickup for next day delivery, especially if it is earlier than your scheduled checkout time.

How do I make the payment for this delivery at my Tokyo hotel reception? Do I have to wait around for the transport service to come pick up the bags and then pay?

Usually you fill out the forms and pay at reception. No more is required once you've handed off your bags to the hotel.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Detailed Luggage Forwarding Process 2015/3/16 12:37
Thanks for the information!
by Moocakes rate this post as useful

reply to this thread