Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How much money for a trip to Japan? 2015/3/16 11:58
This question is in two parts. First. I am curious if anyone could give me an idea of how much money I would need to save up for a trip to Japan? Second. How much money would I need to take with me on my trip to Japan? Thank you for taking your time to read this and help me out.
by ShadowRaven13  

Re: How much money for a trip to Japan? 2015/3/16 12:01
I recommend taking about 10,000 yen per person per day exclusive of airfare, major transport, lodging and shopping. Of that, I usually like to have about 30,000-50,000 yen in cash on me and then I top off at the 7-11 or postal atm's from my home bank account when I'm running low.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: How much money for a trip to Japan? 2015/3/16 17:07
As mentioned, but how much you WILL NEED is really differ with people. If you do not do much shopping and watch what you spending your money on, 10000 Yen might be enough per day. Though, you can easily spend multiple of that value if you factor shopping in.

Best advice people will give here in general here is, top up your card with cash and bring them to Japan.
by vinces7 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread