Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hakodate 2015/4/4 21:00
Hi,is my first time going to hakodate,thinking going for 5days 4night or 4day 3night,is it enough to go for 5days ? If I take domestic flight,will they be duty free product inside airport?Thanks
by Yukon (guest)  

Re: Hakodate 2015/4/5 08:08
thinking going for 5days 4night or 4day 3night,is it enough to go for 5days ?

The average tourist can see Hakodate in a single day! 4 or 5 days is more than enough even if you make side trips to Onuma Koen and Matsumae.

If I take domestic flight,will they be duty free product inside airport?

No.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Hakodate 2015/4/5 10:26
Thank for ur reply, can I also ask my flight from seoul 09.05 am, reach haneda international airport around 11.35am,if I take ana 1.50pm domestic flight from haneda to hakodate,will I be able to make it ?
by Yukon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hakodate 2015/4/5 14:08
It will be okay assuming that your incoming flight is not delayed. In case of a major delay, you may run into problems especially if your incoming flight is operated by a company other than ANA or a Star Alliance member.

ANA recommend at least 80 minutes for a transfer from an ANA international flight to an ANA domestic flight at Haneda Airport.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread