Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Time for domestic check-in at Haneda Airport 2015/4/8 01:29
I booked at domestic flight from Haneda to Obihiro at 7:10am using Japan Experience Fare which I cannot check-in online. It was on August 10 (peak season). I am planning to go by Keikyu Main/Airport Line Rapid Ltd. Exp. which will reach the airport at 05:32am. Do you think that I have enough time? Thank you.
by Alison Chai Ling Pao (guest)  

Re: Time for domestic check-in at Haneda Airport 2015/4/8 09:35
I am planning to go by Keikyu Main/Airport Line Rapid Ltd. Exp. which will reach the airport at 05:32am.

Yes, that will be early enough. Sounds a safe timing for me considering your ticket type and seasonal timing.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Time for domestic check-in at Haneda Airport 2015/4/8 10:30
The fare you bought is "Experience Japan". "Japan Experience" is something else entirely.

Arriving at 5:30 for a 7:10 flight is way too early, you will lose some sleep and be left waiting at the airport with nothing to do. 6:30 will be fine, 6:15 if you are paranoid.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Time for domestic check-in at Haneda Airport 2015/4/8 11:17
Thank you for your answer. I was quite worried because my airline operator told me to be there 2 hours before flight departure. I also have another flight from Sapporo to Osaka(Kansai) departing at 07:30, same ticket and must use check-in counter. Can reach the airport at 6:40pm??
by Alison Chai (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread