Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

New Chitose Airport early flight 2015/4/24 00:27
I have an international flight from New Chitose Airport at 8:50, if I stay at Susukino the night before the flight would I be able to check in? Would there be enough time for checkin and immigration? And what time should I leave Susukino? I heard that there is a bus from Susukino to New Chitose airport, how long does it take?

Thank you.
by fern18  

Re: New Chitose Airport early flight 2015/4/24 11:12
duration from Susukino is about 60 mins.

timetable, fare and stop info is here:
http://www.chuo-bus.co.jp/highway.en/airport/index.cgi?ope=chi_pole&tr...
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: New Chitose Airport early flight 2015/4/24 12:42
Do you think I will be there in time for checkin for my 8:55 am international flight if I catch a 5:39 am bus?
by fern18 rate this post as useful

Re: New Chitose Airport early flight 2015/4/24 13:09
Yes. Chitose is a pretty tiny airport. Easy to get from anywhere to anywhere. Also queues are short.
by joshua hugh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: New Chitose Airport early flight 2015/4/24 13:15
Hello.
In the case of international flights,all you have to do is to check in about two hours before your flight departure.
So if you catch the 5:39 bus,you could have enough time to check in the 8:59 flight because the duration from Susukino to Chitose is about an hour.
by Pembroke Welsh Corgi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: New Chitose Airport early flight 2015/4/24 13:57
What about the train? How long does it take from New Chitose station to the international floor?
by fern18 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread