Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Plan to stay a night on Tateyama Alpine 2015/5/14 12:47
Understand that a round trip transport ticket is cheaper. But If we plan to stay a night on the mountain, can I still buy a round trip ticket? and how does it work? The ticket price is for all the transport? We can to hop on and off the various different mode?

The hotels are quite expensive on the mountain, any idea if there are onsen on the mountain? or cheaper accommodation on the mountain?
by KarWong  

Re: Plan to stay a night on Tateyama Alpine 2015/5/15 00:17
I'm alpine clamber and Japanese.

If you want to stay on the mountain, if have to pay about 10000 yen per person or more.

And bed space is very narrow. for high season you have to share the bed other person. It has special regulation on mountain house.

Or you can stay near Murodoh station, you can stay more comfortable but more expensive and not deep in alpine area.
by kazu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Plan to stay a night on Tateyama Alpine 2015/5/15 10:00
Hi Kazu

Thanks for the info. What about the transport ticket? Can I buy round trip or individual since we are staying up on the mountain?
by KarWong rate this post as useful

Re: Plan to stay a night on Tateyama Alpine 2015/5/28 13:53
Is there anywhere you recommend staying near Murodoh? I plan to do kurobe and the alpine route in November.
by aussie-flossy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Plan to stay a night on Tateyama Alpine 2015/5/28 19:18
Check out this website www.alpen-route.com for accommodations on the Alpine Route.
If staying in Murodo, I guess it us economical to buy one way ticket instead of return ticket as each way cost at least 9000Y.
by hosg15 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread