Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Online reservations Fujiko & Studio Ghibli 2015/5/27 19:07
I'm outside Japan. And I can't buy ticket online, since my country isn't on the list, can i use online reservation http://l-tike.com/fujiko-m/ ?
by arcelia  

Re: Online reservations Fujiko & Studio Ghibli 2015/5/28 11:59
Can you read and write Japanese? If so, you can probably use this system (although it might require a Japanese phone number and credit card). Otherwise, you can buy tickets from other online sellers (e.g. Voyagin), though they will charge you more for the service (Ghibli tickets normally have a 100% markup).

Or just wait until you go to Japan and buy them from the Lawson machine. You will need a Japanese phone number to do this, but the store staff can help you (they are usually very friendly and helped me when I bought my Ghibli ticket).
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Online reservations Fujiko & Studio Ghibli 2015/5/28 21:11
There might not be any agent in your country, but you can try to ask some travel agent, they should be able to get the ticket for you.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread