Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shop&Dine in Shin Chitose on 31 Dec 2015/7/7 10:59
Greetings
I am planning to depart Hokkaido on 31 Dec 2015 via Shin Chitose airport and part of the plan is to spend sometime eating and shopping in the airport on the very day itself.

I am concern whether the shops in the airport will operate as usual or will they, or most of them, be close for New Year holiday on 31 Dec?

Is there a place that I could write to and check on this, or are there kind souls who have been at Shin Chitose airport on a 31 Dec before who can shed some lights?

Thank you.
Sim YM
by simym  

Re: Shop&Dine in Shin Chitose on 31 Dec 2015/7/7 22:23
The airport's official website has information about all the shops and restaurants there, plus a link to the shop's website. I've looked at a couple of random ones and none mentions anything about the days on which they are open (only the hours), so I guess it's safe to assume that they are open every day.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Shop&Dine in Shin Chitose on 31 Dec 2015/7/7 22:38
Thank you Firas, cheers!
by simym rate this post as useful

Re: Shop&Dine in Shin Chitose on 31 Dec 2015/7/8 00:37
The most restaurants and shops there open until 19:00 or 19:30 on 31st Dec. Some shops may close around 17:00 - 18:30 but these are limited.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Shop&Dine in Shin Chitose on 31 Dec 2015/7/8 01:10
Thank you Friend. I guess it is fine to depart at 2000hrs then. Cheers!
by SimYM (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread