Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

15 Day Tokyo - Osaka 2015/7/10 08:08
Day 1: Arrived Narita Day 2 to 8: Odaiba, Shibuya, the Disneysea, Harajuku Area, Ginza, Ueno, the Hakone Area for Mt Fuji photo background, Gotemba Mall. If time permits, a day in Yokohama Day 9 to 15: Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto Shirakawago departs from Kansai
My question is, for the above itinerary, which is the most economical pass to use? I am thinking of taking a Willer night Bus for the Tokyo to Osaka part. A Hakone Free Pass in the Hakone part. A 2-day Sky Hop Pass for some Tokyo parts and a Tokyo Metro Pass for the remaining Tokyo part.
For the Osaka part, I am thinking of purchasing a 2-Day Hankyu Pass to cover the Kobe and Kyoto I plan to use my time in Osaka to do some shopping. Any recommended bargain shopping in Osaka in December and New Year?
Can someone please arrange my travel itinerary in Tokyo? (Day 1 to 8?) How about the Kansai part? (Day 9 to 15) BTW, I will be staying in the Tennoji area in Osaka. Any recommendation is highly appreciated.
by whooper  

Re: 15 Day Tokyo - Osaka 2015/7/10 11:59
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 15 Day Tokyo - Osaka 2015/7/10 15:39
New year has no retail outlets open. The sale happens after the new year.
How you want to spend your time in Tokyo really depends on you. You have many days. How much do you love shopping? I know people who can spend 2 weeks in Tokyo shopping.
by joshua hugh (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread