Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Change takkyubin destination after sent off 2015/7/12 17:59
Hi,
Is it possible to change the destination of a takkyubin object when it has already been sent away?
by Olof (guest)  

Re: Change takkyubin destination after sent off 2015/7/13 10:31
Sorry, I donft know much about Takkyubin.
I think it depend on a transporterfs policy.
If you need, please ask to or negotiate with a transporter.
Here is an inquiry form of Yamato transport company, a leading transport company in Japan.
http://www.kuronekoyamato.co.jp/en/contact/

by gs (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Change takkyubin destination after sent off 2015/7/13 10:45
I know that the recipient, let's say receives a notice from the courier company saying "we tried to deliver but you were absent," could call in to have the parcel sent into his/her office address or to a PO, or arrange for a pick up at a convenience store, or at the courier company's office.

If you need to do that, you might just try calling the courier company with the tracking number.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Change takkyubin destination after sent off 2015/7/13 11:08
It's unable to change the destination once it's been sent away.
If the parcel is kept in the office, shops or combini where you have left, until the parcel is handed to takkyubin driver, you can change the destination. Once the driver get the parcel, you can't do anything after that.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Change takkyubin destination after sent off 2015/7/13 14:56
Alright, well another question. Does it always have to be a hotel or home as destination? Can it be a convenience store or a hostel?
by Olof (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Change takkyubin destination after sent off 2015/7/13 15:00
It can be a residential address, business address, convenience store, hotel, hostel, or a kuroneko store, among other destinations.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread