Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

tokyo 2 week and? 2015/8/9 00:23
hello, so im going to Tokyo From 31 august, i will be host for 2 weeks in tokyo by 2 couchsurfer, so this is 100% i will dont change that but
im thinking about going to kyoto for fews days (i still dont know give me average days for kyoto pls) and Osaka (would like know average days for visite Osaka) and after i have no idea what to do!
and for the last week im going in Nagasaki surely by Plane from Haneda! so if you could give me somes advices (low cost if possible) and if i should take jr pass or not ! thanks for reading my post
i wait from you!
by mr2bonchan  

Re: tokyo 2 week and? 2015/8/9 12:20
Have you already bought your ticket to Nagasaki? Getting a 7 day JR pass would be most cost effective to get from Tokyo to Kyoto/Osaka, and then onwards to Nagasaki.

Kyoto needs 3 days minimum, the longer you can spend there the better in my opinion. Osaka really depends on what you want to see - for some people one day is enough, for others they want a week. Have a look at the destinations section of this site and see what sights interest you.
by Mon (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread