Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko Inn Toyama booking 2015/9/8 14:45
Hello, I have a Toyoko Inn Toyama reservation related question hopefully someone could provide some help. Booked 2 nights from 21Sep for their Toyoma hotel via phone after trying unsuccessfully online. Was given a booking number and booking confirmed by the person I was speaking with. Just earlier today, called them again so I can assure myself booking is still in their books. However, was told no booking. Has anyone had same experience? and how to resolve this? Grateful for help. Thanks
by gttan (guest)  

Re: Toyoko Inn Toyama booking 2015/9/8 14:58
I had similar problems before with both hotels and rental cars. It turned out to be my fault almost every time (because of a wrong date given by myself - usually off by one month or because I confused two similarly named hotels) except once when the hotel made the mistake (due to carelessness on their part).

It is very difficult to judge what was the problem in your case. It could be on your end or on theirs (e.g. due to a misunderstanding regarding booking number, date, name or even wrong hotel branch). If they are completely unable to find your booking, you better try to make another booking.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Toyama booking 2015/9/8 15:19
Dear Uji, what you said may be true, on top of the language barrier problem. On one hand, if it's wrong date/location, I don't wish to leave the reservation un-changed and result in no show. If they have an email address, it would be much clearer.

Thanks for your comments.
Regards
by gttan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Toyama booking 2015/9/8 16:38

Try this:

jr.toyama_ekimae@wm.toyoko-inn.com
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Toyama booking 2015/9/8 16:44
It's worth a try sending them email. Many thanks to Liem.

Regards

Re: Toyoko Inn Toyama booking 2015/9/8 21:01
I've never had problems booking online. What was causing you issues?
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Toyama booking 2015/9/14 12:50
Dear guest,

The problem is I haven't received confirmation email after selecting date & room. Did manage to contact via phone soon few minutes after that and they helped me book and confirmed and gave me a confirmation number verbally. Was quite assured with that. Few days later, contacted them on the phone to extend booking. As there was no email from them, hence the phone call. Really puzzled and concerned when the telephone operator/reservation do not have record of my reservation number. Not believing this could happen, I called again couple of hours later after trying the email addresses (given here & elsewhere in related threads). Then lo & behold, my reservation is in their books. Really strange. Wondering is my reservation is on or off?? What to expect now?

reply to this thread