Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

narita-tokyo to and flo in 1 day 2015/9/12 20:06
hi, this is my 1st time visitting Japan and i dont know how to speak japanese. I browse thru the metro map, and i have lots of questions, can anyone help me?

i reach tokyo narita T3 at 10pm (late night) on 24 sept , and on 25 sept I plan to visit tokyo from narita airport and return within a day . I catch my early flight on T1 26sept. So here are my questions seeking for help ( i am with budget constraint):

1) I plan to buy the package of [900yen shuttle +a day metro] on that particular 25/9 morning. Is the package available all the time or is it limited (1st come 1st serve basic)? and the ticket counter is in T1 or T2 ? that package cannot be reserved online right since it is in package?

2)since I reach lately night on 24sept, I plan to sleep in airport, but is there any open space with bench to sleep in both T3 and T2?

3) I bring along a tent with me, can i use it in airport?

4) Once i take shuttle to tokyo, I plan to depart at 7am from narita. I plan to visit nakamise street, ameyoko street, tsukiji market, tokyo tower. In order to save time, which places should i go (the order) so that i can board metro smoothly? i will bring my luggage along.

I am quite nervous and thus hoping for suggestion and guidance.
Thanks
by zion wong  

Re: narita-tokyo to and flo in 1 day 2015/9/13 15:50
I would recommend not bringing your luggage along. There are lockers available. You do not have to worry about the time, you have sufficient time for the mentioned locations.

I have never seen someone pitch a tent in an airport before. Japan or otherwise. But there are seats you can use.

If you want, you can sleep in a park or something.

No idea on the said offer. Have a link or something?
by Joshua Hugh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: narita-tokyo to and flo in 1 day 2015/9/13 16:05
1) I guess the OP is referring to this one:
http://www.keiseibus.co.jp/kousoku/nrt16.html#section_02

Not much details in English for booking procedures; as it seems, you get this 900 yen rate if you book and pay in advance. But since OP is arriving late, the office is closed by then (the office is open from 7 am to 22 at night), thus cannot purchase it on the night of arrival. Queue up at the bus stand or go to the counter to ride at 1000 yen.

There is a mention of "Tokyo Shuttle & subway pass" at 1,700 yen, so this must be the one.

2) There are flat sofas in T3 and T2.

3) I don't think that is appropriate.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread