Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

ANA baggage allowance? 2015/9/17 01:53
hi, I'm about to order domestic tickets online on ANA airlines website from Haneda to Okinawa
but I cant find the baggage policy, does anybody knows or has a link? I have to know if I have to pay extra, cause my luggage will probably be 23 kilos
by Sigal  

Re: ANA baggage allowance? 2015/9/17 10:36
by Ohara (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: ANA baggage allowance? 2015/9/17 11:01
This link may also be helpful:

https://contact-en.ana.co.jp/app/answers/detail/a_id/2686/c/2096/sessi...

I assume that you are arriving at Haneda from Israel? I know that if you are traveling on the same airline from Israel to Okinawa, then your luggage would be transferred through w/out any extra charge. However, if you are using different airlines for each leg of your journey, then it will be best to contact ANA directly through the link, as there may be a charge for the extra 3 kg.

Hope this helps :)

by Ohara (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: ANA baggage allowance? 2015/9/17 13:09
thank you so much guys!
so it's free up to 20 kilos, but I couldn't find how much for each kilo extra for economy, should I buy a small suit case in japan before the flight and put half of my things in storage and half in the smaller suit case? until I return to Tokyo?
by Sigal rate this post as useful

Re: ANA baggage allowance? 2015/9/17 14:06
It's not a per kilo surcharge for overweight luggage. Instead there are flat rates. You can see the tables here:

https://www.ana.co.jp/wws/japan/e/local/domestic/prepare/baggage/index...
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: ANA baggage allowance? 2015/9/17 14:09
If you are going to Japan on a StarAlliance carrier, you may want to look into the StarAlliance Japan Air Pass, which offers the same baggage allowance as international flights.
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread