Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How much the budget per day? 2015/10/27 15:44
Is any special events between 1st Sept and 5th Sept 2016?

Where is a good places to visit with two young kids (ago 4-8)?

Which is a good accomodation to stay for young family?
by Cherry (guest)  

Re: How much the budget per day ? 2015/10/27 18:34
Young kids may like Universal Studios Japan or DisneyLand & DisneySEA. Pokemon centre may also interest them.

What do they like? What are your kids interests? Robots? Machinery? Clothes?

Before you ask for accommodation you have to answer: Which city do you plan to go to?

Before you ask for budget per day you have to answer: What kind of lodging do you require? What standard of eatery do you go to?

Lastly, how many days would you be in Japan?
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How much the budget per day ? 2015/10/27 20:18
Planning to go to Oaska. Kids love more girly stuff and lovely character.
by Cherry (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How much the budget per day ? 2015/10/29 22:44
Check out Osaka Aquarium KAIYUKAN - http://www.kaiyukan.com/language/eng/

Have a good trip.
by travell3r (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How much the budget per day? 2015/10/30 16:21
Thanks for the information!

Re: How much the budget per day? 2015/10/30 23:31
Hi! If you are planning to go to OSAKA, definetely go to Universal Studios. The kids would love it there.

Places to go with kids in Osaka
- Universal Studios
- Kids Plaza Osaka
- Osaka Aquarium
by HeyMiki rate this post as useful

Re: How much the budget per day? 2015/10/31 03:15
Thanks for your suggestion! Is any good place to eat in term of taste and good value?

Re: How much the budget per day? 2015/10/31 08:40
Outside Universal Studios is the Universal City Walk. There are several restaurants there but not sure of the prices. AND there is a Takoyaki Museum there as well. A must visit when in Osaka. Its a place full of takoyaki food stalls. Prices are reasonable.

Also try Dotonbori. A Shopping street full of restaurants. Prices vary per restaurant though.
by HeyMiki rate this post as useful

Re: How much the budget per day? 2015/10/31 12:37
I am against the Takoyaki museum at the Universal City Walk. The place is famous because it has a varied number of Takoyaki stores all in one place. I would rather go to Dontonbori where the best Takoyaki (or their flagship stores are).

The Gulico store at the Universal City Walk has many goodies to buy. I recommend the Rainbow Pocky for the kids. I recommend the Kobe cream Sand Pie for anyone else.

Osaka Station has the Pokemon centre if that interest them. There are usually some artists trying to make their debut during non-working hours by performing at the station exit. Please support them!

I would bring the kids to Tennoji. Many cafes and shops. Zoo. Nature. Old tracks of the train station.
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread