Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Snow November 2015/10/29 21:31
Hai guys , 17-23 Nov 2015 i will holiday with my family at Sapporo , Hokkaido Japan . for the reason why i choose that day bcoz when i see the weather of Hokkaido already snow and suddenly our airlines has do promo , so i just grab it , but unfortunately when i check weather Sapporo dont have snow yet , Oh My God im so guilty to my family coz i say to them Hokkaido already snow , i though that when Hokkaido snow all place have snow , so guys i can i know which place have a snow on the that day ? we just only want to touch the snow :(
by Fuad (guest)  

Re: Snow November 2015/10/30 15:25
You're in luck, because Sapporo does typically have snow in November. Here are the yearly averages:

http://www.data.jma.go.jp/obd/stats/etrn/view/monthly_s3.php?prec_no=1...
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Snow November 2015/10/31 03:25
im glad to hear that outside sapporo such as Furano , Asahikawa already snow , so my plan , i will rent a car to go to Kurodake and Asahidake see the snow ^_^
by Fuad (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Snow November 2015/10/31 07:52
There is a little snow on the hills around Sapporo at the moment (based on yesterday), but the snow is a bit further inland and north based on the TV weather forecast. By mid-November there should be some more.

I'm a little early for snow, but that wasn't why I am visiting Sapporo this week.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Snow November 2015/10/31 12:49
If you have not seen snow or touched it before that clearly means you have not driven in snow before. Do not do so. Don't get your family stuck in a car that is stuck in a snow field, shivering and waiting and hoping for help.
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Snow November 2015/11/1 09:59
You don't need to go too far to get snow - yesterday I visited Lake Toya and Usuzan ropeway. It was snowing lightly on the mountain and someone had made a small snowman (looked like a moose). No driving was involved, although the transport connections were not the best.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Snow November 2015/11/1 21:57
If you want to see snow - I strongly suggest you take public transport to where you want to go - unless you have a lot of experience in driving on icy roads.

I've lived in some cold places with snow on the road for 5 months and chose NOT to drive out of safety.
by mfedley rate this post as useful

reply to this thread