Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Budget Ryokan in Kinosaki Onsen 2015/10/30 15:16
Any recommendation for budget ryokan in kinosaki onsen?

and usually the top up for a good dinner will b around $100? will it be better and cheaper to have meals of the same standard outside the ryokan?

when searching for accommodation, I should only be looking at those in kinosaki, or?
by Byire (guest)  

Re: Budget Ryokan in Kinosaki Onsen 2015/10/30 15:33
Any recommendation for budget ryokan in kinosaki onsen?

I'd recommend staying at one of the ryokan along the canal if possible. You can often book them with meals for around $125.

will it be better and cheaper to have meals of the same standard outside the ryokan?

There are not a lot of restaurant choices in Kinosaki. I'd recommend eating at the ryokan. The meal will probably be nicer and a better deal as well.

when searching for accommodation, I should only be looking at those in kinosaki, or?

Yes, and specifically look for those along the central canal if possible since a big part of Kinosaki is getting out of the ryokan and strolling around and visiting the public baths. Ryokan further out may provide shuttles to the canal, but it's much easier to explore if you're already on the strip.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Budget Ryokan in Kinosaki Onsen 2015/10/30 15:52
Thanks greatly for your reply!

Any specific website or ryokan that I can look for? so far the results I got from internet search either too expensive, or do not specific their locations or if the meals r inclusive.

I am travelling alone, next year, around end May.
by Byire (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Budget Ryokan in Kinosaki Onsen 2015/10/30 16:30
Booking.com is pretty good, or rakuten travel if you can figure out the Japanese.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Budget Ryokan in Kinosaki Onsen 2015/10/30 17:38
okay! thanks for your help
by Byire (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread