Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

2 x JR tokyo wide pass for 6 days 2015/11/2 01:13
Hello there. I will be travelling to Tokyo, Gala Yuzawa and Lake Kawaguchiko on the 3rd week of December and would like to make use of the JR tokyo wide pass. I will be staying for 7 days. Can I ask if i can purchase 2 x of the JR tokyo wide pass. that means 1 pass for days 1 - 3, and then a second for days 4 - 6? If yes, can i purchase the second pass in advance, together with the first pass from Narita airport?

My next question is do the point of sales accept payment by credit card or is it strictly on cash basis when i purchase these passes?

thank you very much for reading and answering my queries.
by Sandy (guest)  

Re: 2 x JR tokyo wide pass for 6 days 2015/11/2 11:28
You can get both together
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2 x JR tokyo wide pass for 6 days 2015/11/2 14:51
Can I ask if i can purchase 2 x of the JR tokyo wide pass. that means 1 pass for days 1 - 3, and then a second for days 4 - 6? If yes, can i purchase the second pass in advance, together with the first pass from Narita airport?

Yes, and you can purchase both passes at the same time.

My next question is do the point of sales accept payment by credit card or is it strictly on cash basis when i purchase these passes?

Both cash and credit cards are accepted.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread