Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Rail Pass for Fuji 5 Lakes 2015/11/2 12:24
Would like to get advise on the best way to travel from Tokyo to Lake Kawaguchiko. Should I take highway bus or train? Is there any value pass for tourist? From this guide, I can see that there is Fuji Hakone Pass for travelling from Tokyo to Fuji and Hakone, if I don't intend to travel to Hakone, is it still good to get this? There is also a round trip ticket for travelling between Tokyo and Mt Fuji but it only valid till 30 Nov and I'm travelling in Dec.
by Tresille  

Re: Rail Pass for Fuji 5 Lakes 2015/11/2 13:58
If there were a single best way, everybody would use it and the others would go out of business, so please define what "best" means for you.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Rail Pass for Fuji 5 Lakes 2015/11/3 11:09
What I would like to know is, other than Fuji Hakone pass, is there any other pass that I can get to travel to Lake Kawaguchiko? I cant decide whether to take train or bus. Just hoping to get some advise from you guys that have travelled to Lake Kawaguchiko before.
Thank you.
by Tresille rate this post as useful

reply to this thread