Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

daytime bus from tokyo to osaka with toilet 2015/11/2 21:37
i searched willer express for daytime bus from tokyo to osaka on the dates between 5-7 dec. and there are buses. however, i noticed that all day time buses willer operates do not have toilet facility. only night buses are equipped with toilet facility.

i understand the bus usually stops every 2-3 hours. i would be travelling with kids, and would prefer to have toilet facility onboard. is there other bus services with toilet from tokyo to osaka on those dates, and operates during day time?
by dsim  

Re: daytime bus from tokyo to osaka with toilet 2015/11/3 15:57
JR bus offers several day ones from Tokyo to Osaka, but the site is only in Japanese. They all come with toilet facility. Here is a timetable only in Japanese, but the announcement on board is both in Japanese and English. The driver decides when to come back at each rest area and announces only in Japanese, but the driver should be able to write down the time to come back for departure for you.

http://time.jrbuskanto.co.jp/bk040516_bk040660_bk040690_bk040700.html

by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: daytime bus from tokyo to osaka with toilet 2015/11/4 00:40
I traveled on Willer Express both Night and Daytime before and there wasn't a toilet on the bus. Not sure if maybe they have upgraded there bus? But they do stop every 2-3 hours for breaks and driver switching.

Hope this helps!!
Have Fun!!
by Koohii2wii rate this post as useful

reply to this thread