Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

is it possible to visit all? 2015/11/3 01:49
we are going to japan for the first time and we would like to visit as much places as we can since we have only a limited time there. pls check if the itinerary i made is feasible

day 1 arrive nagoya in the evening. transfer and overnight in osaka
day 2 visit nara - todajii and nara park in the morning, fushimi inari shrine, back to osaka in the afternoon to visit umeda sky building, observatory deck, aqualiner
day 3 kyoto to visit in the morning the ff: kinkankuji, nijo castle and manga museum. in the afternoon till evening, visit higashiyama and gion district.
day 4 arashiyama bamboo groves in the morning then osaka bay area in the afternoon
day 5 universal studios japan
day 6 osaka to nagoya and visit nagoya castle and toyota before departing in the evening

note: we will stay near dotonbori, kuromon market, denden so we can just go there at every night

thank you!
by agnes (guest)  

Re: is it possible to visit all? 2015/11/3 10:53
Day 2 may or may not be possible. Find out closing times for the Umeda Sky and the places after it.
Rest of the days are at a easy or even slow pace. I recommend seeing more than just the bamboo grove in Arashiyama. Is there much you want to do in Osaka's bay area that reckons the better half of the day?
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: is it possible to visit all? 2015/11/3 11:20
thank you JH. will consider seeing rest of arashiyama.
where can i put himeji castle?
by agnes (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: is it possible to visit all? 2015/11/3 11:25
To visit Himeji, you need to remove something from your itinerary, because there's no room left! If you just want to take pictures of the castle, it'd be about a 2 hour round trip from Osaka if you take the shinkansen to Himeji. If you want to see inside the castle, it'd be a 1/2 to full day trip.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread