Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nikko Tobu bus schedules 2009/11/8 23:51
Hi,

I'm trying to find the bus schedules on the Tobu bus website but only found this one which is available until the end of november 2009. (http://www.tobu-bus.com/pc/area/pdf/2009_nikko0725.pdf)

1. Have you got any bus schedules for DEC09?

2. I plan to spend two days in Nikko (28&29DEC). One day for those Heritage sightseeing. And the other day, i'm thinking about staying overnight in Yumoto onsen area. Is it worth going that far? Are there any other interesting place near that area to visit?

3. My plan is to buy All Nikko Pass + 1000 yen for Toshogu area admission fee. I think this suits me the most. Am i correct?

Thank you very much

by M (guest)  

... 2009/11/9 18:18
Have you got any bus schedules for DEC09?

They are not yet published on the website. But the changes are not extreme. I believe connections to Chuzenji and Yumoto are still being operated about once per hour.

Is it worth going that far? Are there any other interesting place near that area to visit?

The scenery is beautiful. If you like nice scenery, I think it can be worth it.

My plan is to buy All Nikko Pass + 1000 yen for Toshogu area admission fee. I think this suits me the most. Am i correct?

Yes.
by Uji rate this post as useful

2010 available? 2010/3/6 22:23
is the 2010 timetable available? if so,could you please send me a link for .pdf timetable (best would be the 1 valid for April 2010 ...).
thanks for .pdf as I am not able to find the timetable in the off. japanese web. if the timetable was in english, then I ask for the eng one.

thank you for response, regards, Jet
by JETELINHO rate this post as useful

dzikokuhjo 2010/3/6 22:25
... & - could you please write me the japanese signs that are used at stations (rail & bus) to mention the timetable, it shall (perhaps?) be pronounced as: dzikokuhjo ...?
thanks again
by JETELINHO rate this post as useful

Timetables 2010/3/6 23:32
Presently the timetables available on the Tobu Bus website are only up to March 31st. The web page from which the timetable can be downloaded is:

http://www.tobu-bus.com/pc/area/nikkou.html

Look for the download link underneath the fares. If you are visiting the world heritage sites then the stop you want is Nishisando (¼ŽQ“¹)

The timetable is referred to as "Jikokuhyou" (Žž•)
by JRHorse rate this post as useful

thanks & 2010/3/7 08:13
thanks & I will ask again in the beginnin of aprli- I would prefer the pdf link though as I can Lt read signs in japanese (apart fro m the station/city names). thanks for the sign too
by JETELINHO (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Nikko Tobu bus schedules 2011/10/26 21:38
2011 Bus Timetable is available in above mentioned site now.

http://www.tobu-bus.com/pc/area/pdf/201109_nikko.pdf
by rocky (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread