Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

5 minutes can take the Retro bus 2011/5/27 15:06
I will take the Expressway Bus to Kawaguchiko Station (Fuji) and change Retro bus to the Lake Kawaguchiko. I will reach in 9:55 in Kawaguchiko station but the Retro bus will open at 10:00. In five minutes only, I can enought time to take the Retro bus. (if miss the Retro bus, I will wait half hour.) Please reply. Thanks a lot.
by Joanne (guest)  

probably not 2011/5/27 16:34
Can you look at the station map and see how close the bus stops are to each other? I think it would be difficult, plus buses are often late by one or two minutes to their destination. If the bus is late and other people are departing too it might take five minutes just for the bus to pull in and you to get off, so unless the buses are right next to each other you probably won't make it.

30 minutes isn't very long to wait if you miss it, though. You can bring a book or have tea somewhere by the station while you wait. :)
by Vita (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2011/5/27 17:58
If the bus is on time and you have your train ticket already, it should be no problem, as the bus stop and train station are just next to each other. But as explained, only a slight delay by the bus can put your transfer at risk.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread