Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Better price on car rental 2011/6/1 09:56
I want to rent a car near NAF Atsugi for 9 days in August. The rate at Toocool is about $87.00 a day from a rental spot in Yamato. I have rented from there before and the service is fine but I am hoping to find a cheaper price per day. Any suggestions. I am looking for one of the smaller cars.
by luck1223  

Try web reservation 2011/6/1 12:16
Does the price you mentioned included insurance or is it just rental price?

I check Mazda japanese website, the cheapest is 5770 Yen (71$) -excluding insurance-for a day when reservation is done through website.
Toyota would be around same.

You will need japanese help for making reservation though.
by Kamal (guest) rate this post as useful

Price includes insurance 2011/6/2 05:35
thank you, I should have been clearer. The $87.00 does include insurance and an English GPS.

I guess I am surprised that sites that advertise 4000 yen vehicles end up costing double with the add-ons. Thanks, my price is probably in the ballpark...
by luck1223 rate this post as useful

. 2011/6/2 11:09
The cheapest place I've used was ones-rent.com. It costs 4,200 per day with insurance. GPS is an extra 500 per rental period but I don't think they provide any English support.

They're so cheap because their cars are old (10-15 years).
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks but 2011/6/2 11:19
Thanks for the referral to ones-rent but I see it only has a Japanese Language website so that did not work for me.. I probably better stick with my Toocool reservation as I know where the business is and I have used it before.

I would appreciate it if someone would look at the ones-rent site and see if there is anything near NAF Atsugi.

Thank you..
by luck1223 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread