Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kawaguchi stay for 2days or 3days 2011/7/17 13:53
I will like to visti Kawaguchi in late August and intended to stay there but I am not sure how long should the stay be. If 3Days or 2days is preferred.

I will hope to go up to Mt Fuji from Kawaguchi 5th Station, may I know how long will it takes for the return trail through the trail.

Thanks
by Madeline (guest)  

... 2011/7/17 15:07
I will like to visti Kawaguchi in late August and intended to stay there but I am not sure how long should the stay be. If 3Days or 2days is preferred.

It is called Kawaguchiko or Lake Kawaguchi. The city of Kawaguchi is located somewhere completely different.

If you want to climb to the summit of Mount Fuji and also want to see Kawaguchiko, then I recommend three days, because the climb itself takes almost two days by itself, and you would have almost no time to see Kawaguchiko.

I will hope to go up to Mt Fuji from Kawaguchi 5th Station, may I know how long will it takes for the return trail through the trail.

Here you go:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6901.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread