Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita immigration after 8pm 2011/9/2 09:43
We are arriving Narita at 8pm and the limousine bus for our hotel leaves at 8.40pm Would we be able to make it or not? Any other suggestions for reaching Century Southern Tower Shinjuku? Thanks
by kerrie (guest)  

... 2011/9/2 09:46
We are arriving Narita at 8pm and the limousine bus for our hotel leaves at 8.40pm Would we be able to make it or not?

Maybe. Maybe not.

Any other suggestions for reaching Century Southern Tower Shinjuku?

Trains and buses continue to depart the airport for Shinjuku until 22:30. Here are the various options explained:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2027.html?aFROM=2027_3011
by Uji rate this post as useful

NEX + Suica 2011/9/2 20:40
If it was me, I would purchase the NEX + Suica package and catch the Narita Express train (NEX). Your hotel is only a short walk from the South Exit of Shinjuku station.

The NEX + Suica package gives you the train ride and a pre-paid Suica card with 1500yen worth of credit that you can use to get around Tokyo during your stay. If you are there for less than two weeks then the return NEX + Suica package would be a good choice.

Note that the package makes the train trip basically half the price of the limousine bus.

Info on Suica and the NEX + Suica package
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2359_002.html

Enjoy your trip!
by GC3 rate this post as useful

probably not 2011/9/3 00:04
IF your flight lands on time, it may take 15 mins to get off the plane, 10 mins to get to immigration, anywhere up to 30 mins to pass immigration, up to another 30 mins to collect your bags before exiting arrivals.

Anything less than an hour from landing to leaving the airport is good. A 40 min connection is not likely unless your flight arrives early.

Of course if you only have carry on bags, then it's possible but still tight. Just catch a train.
by pete (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2011/9/3 02:29
The last time I was at NRT, it only took 10 minutes for everything. So you never know.

If you miss the 8:40 bus, I second the Suica/NEX suggestion. The CST is a 2 minute walk from Shinjuku Southern Terrace Exit.

If you have lots of luggage, the limobus is the way to go, though.
by Tokyonet (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread