Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japan Honeymoon In 3 Weeks 2011/9/3 11:47
My wedding is in exactly 3 weeks from today, and my fiance and i leave for our japan honeymoon the day after the wedding. I have had a very difficult time planning our our trip to Japan. We are going to Tokyo for 4 days , Takayama for 2 days , Hiroshima for 2 days, Kyoto for 4 days (with a day trip to Osaka) , then back to Tokyo for 3 days. So far i have bought plane tickets , JR Passes , and booked all hotels. I have also mapped out how to get from hotel to hotel, but thats it. Is this enough planning? Can i just wing the rest (figure out where to go and what to do once we are there)? Will We still have a good time or will we be getting lost all the time?
by suyemura  

... 2011/9/3 12:06
I think you have done all the essentials.

If I were you, I would also devote some thoughts to the handling of luggage between hotels - if you have not done so already - so that you don't end up visiting temples with a big suitcase.

And browse travel books and websites to inspire yourself on what are some of the sights you want to see and their rough location.

But most of the rest can be done while traveling by consulting the local tourist information desks, hotel staff and this website. Getting lost can be part of the fun of traveling.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread