Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Holiday Nov 23 2011/9/6 21:57
I plan to travel from Hakata to Miyajima on Nov 23. I would like to know about traffic of train on that day. Is there any difficulty to get a seat? (I'll use JR pass)
by Tammy (guest)  

... 2011/9/7 08:41
It is going to busy, but not extreme. You should be able to make seat reservations, especially if you do so a day or two in advance. Miyajima is likely to be very busy.
by Uji rate this post as useful

travel from Nikko to Tokyo 2011/9/7 09:36
I plan to travel from Nikko to Tokyo on that day - will have a JR Pass - I prefer not to make reservations as I'm not sure when I will leave - do you think I'll have a problem?
Thanks!
by Maranyc rate this post as useful

... 2011/9/7 10:03
I plan to travel from Nikko to Tokyo on that day - will have a JR Pass - I prefer not to make reservations as I'm not sure when I will leave - do you think I'll have a problem?

No, I don't think you will have a problem. All the trains along the way have non-reserved seating in case you can't make a seat reservation. In the worst case, you will have to stand.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread