Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Overnight stay in Gora, Hakone 2011/10/19 00:44
We are travelling as 2 adults and 2 kids (age 5 and 9). We are planning an overnight stay in Hakone mid-November. We've decided to stay in Gora. Choices seem limited due to number of kids. I've narrowed it down to either Gora Ichinoyu or Hotel Resorpia. Any input would be welcome esp with regards to convenience of location, food or room amenities. I can't figure out from the website if there are actually private toilets in the rooms of Gora Ichinoyu or if they are common ones on the 1st and 2nd floor. Thanks in advance.
by aoi (guest)  

Re: Overnight stay in Gora, Hakone 2011/10/20 14:25
I recommend Hakone Lake Hotel in Togendai even though the farthest from Yumoto it is conveniently located for all transport, rope way, boat, bus to/from Yumoto. They have low rate tatami rooms with toilet & view of Lake Ashi and large indoor onsen. The dinner & bf are great. Kids can run around while you stroll in the property & nearby bird park.
http://www.hakone-lakehotel.com/english/englishindex.htm
by amazinga (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread