Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Early to Haneda / Narita for Domestic flight 2011/10/22 00:40
Hello dear Forum,
I apologize if this has been already asked.

I just booked with Skymark some domestic flights, one is from Haneda to Fukuoka next Friday (Oct.28th, at 6:25am) and the other from Narita to Asahikawa on a Sunday (Nov.6th, at 7:30am).

I'll be staying close to the Yotsuya Station. Hyperdia indicates that there's a train connection early enough on both cases, but Jorudan doesn't show them, that makes me feel very insecure.

With 'early enough' I mean 55 minutes before the flight for the Haneda case, and 60 minutes before the Narita case.
Is it early enough for a domestic flight?
I won't have big lugages and I'm alert enough.

I have experiences in big airports (Frankfurt, Paris) catching international flights even in less than 1 hour, but I don't want to assume that everywhere will be the same.

Thanks in advance!
by kurbis (guest)  

Re: Early to Haneda / Narita for Domestic flight 2011/10/22 11:24
With 'early enough' I mean 55 minutes before the flight for the Haneda case, and 60 minutes before the Narita case.

You don't have to check in until 15 minutes before departure and be at the gate until 10 minutes before departure. Nevertheless, I recommend to schedule an arrival time of 45-60 minutes before departure just in case there is some kind of unexpected delay.

Jorudan also lists a connection for Narita, that leaves Yotsuya at 4:43 (!) and reaches Narita Airport at 6:30 with a transfer at Kinshicho Station along the way.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Early to Haneda / Narita for Domestic flight 2011/10/22 11:43
Thanks for the answer Uji!

Kurbis.
by kurbis (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Early to Haneda / Narita for Domestic flight 2011/10/22 12:44
Skymark is asking you to complete your check-in by 20 munites before your flight departure time.

55-60 minutes are enough, but make sure you reach the counter very quickly.

Don't forget that you can not carry on any bottles with liquid unless small enough.
by Jay Key (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Early to Haneda / Narita for Domestic flight 2011/10/23 11:38
Don't forget that you can not carry on any bottles with liquid unless small enough.

That rule does not apply to domestic flights. You can bring as many liquids as you wish, even open PET bottles (but they are subject to some kind of security scan).
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread