Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Willer Bus to Osaka questions 2011/10/22 20:51
Hi!

I'm planning on reserving early to get cheap bus tickets for Tokyo to Osaka in late November.

On the Willer website, the cheapest ones I can find is 3600 one way. Do you think this is already cheap? Or do you know of any other cheaper bus comapanies?

Also, if Willer is the cheapest one, is there any other way to book seats so that I get assigned a lower deck seat? I've read somewhere that online bookings get automatically an upper deck seat. I'm currently here in Tokyo, but I can't speak Japanese.

Thanks!
by ctrlalt  

Re: Willer Bus to Osaka questions 2011/10/23 11:56
On the Willer website, the cheapest ones I can find is 3600 one way. Do you think this is already cheap?

This is about as cheap as it gets. Anything below 5000 yen can be considered very cheap in my opinion.

Or do you know of any other cheaper bus comapanies?

There might be other companies with similarly low rates, but they don't have an English reservation interface.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Willer Bus to Osaka questions 2011/10/23 12:32
thanks! yeah, i did think that this was already a good deal. :D

so is there a Willer counter (somewhere near kichijoji will be great) in central Tokyo where I can buy tickets in advance?

The website booking is okay but I read somewhere that you'll surely get and upper deck seat in the bus.

I'd really want a seat in the lower level so that's why I'm hesitating to book online.

Thanks!
by ctrlalt rate this post as useful

reply to this thread