Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Philosopher's Path in mid of December 2011/12/12 04:41
I will visit kyoto at 19th of December.

May I know more about Philosopher's Path in December?

I know that is cherry blossom during April. How about in December?

Or I will skip to other spot
by seachen  

Re: Philosopher's Path in mid of December 2011/12/12 10:01
May I know more about Philosopher's Path in December?

The trees along the path turn barren by the middle of the month (this year is delayed, so you might still see some leaves). But the walk can be nice around the year. Nothing too special, but a nice way to walk between Nanzenji and Ginkakuji.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Philosopher's Path in mid of December 2011/12/12 11:09
I was there in November and some of it is closed but you can still walk next to the path. The area has a lot of nice local shops, I recommend that you go to TOSCA a vegetarian restaurant not far from Ginkakugi http://locoplace.jp/t000020617/
The girls who work there are from Fukushima, they make the best soup ever! Delicious and warming after a nice walk ;)
by Yamagirl (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Philosopher's Path in mid of December 2011/12/13 18:30
TETSUGAKU no MICHI is quite near to Silver pavillion.
I can not say U skip the GinKakuJi.
And U can decide whther U walk the path or not, only after U enjoy the Pavillion.

Anyway, Philosopher's Path is good 4 those who have something 2 consider or remember , as its meaning says , so U may find some girls who get broken heart or some.
--- (--);
by 36madcooky rate this post as useful

reply to this thread