Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Universal Studios Japan (Osaka) 2011/12/13 17:37
Would like to ask by purchase Universal Express Pass, do we still need to purchase Studio Pass?
by Joey (guest)  

Re: Universal Studios Japan (Osaka) 2011/12/13 23:00
You still need to buy the regular theme park entry pass. The express pass (for 5 or 7 times) allows you to get in the ride without the need to queue.

Was at USJ last week (8 Dec) - queue for the rides were quite short so probably no need to incur extra for the fast pass.
by likhengchua rate this post as useful

Re: Universal Studios Japan (Osaka) 2011/12/14 10:55
Great help. many thanks.

By the way, i notice that the JR Pass gotta get from outside of Japan. where's the best place to get one?
by Joey (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Universal Studios Japan (Osaka) 2011/12/14 11:28
hello,

JR Pass
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2361.html

if you are from singapore, could buy JR Pass nationwide 7 days from JTB Ion Orchard and Mandarin Gallery.
Same price converting into SGD

cheers

by Jwen rate this post as useful

Re: Universal Studios Japan (Osaka) 2011/12/14 11:55
I'm sorry, back to my previous question regarding Universal Studios Pass. Check on the website, studio pass costs JPY 6200 and Express Pass costs another JPY4200. is the prices shown up-to-date?
by Joey (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Universal Studios Japan (Osaka) 2011/12/14 13:59
Hi..

Mind me asking too. I'm planning to go early March. Will that be a hectic time during early March? And if it's on the weekend, the q would be super long is it?
by scha (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Universal Studios Japan (Osaka) 2011/12/14 15:43
Hello

I went there on 4 Nov 2011 with JPY6,200 normal ticket. It was PH on 3 Nov so quite a number of local japanese tourists in USJ than foreigners.

you better check the japanese calendar if there is public holiday or school holiday if you wish to avoid the crowds.

cheers
by Jwen rate this post as useful

Re: Universal Studios Japan (Osaka) 2011/12/15 22:57
The prices are up to date.

There are a total of 7 rides so queuing time should be manageable even without express pass. It's not as packed as Tokyo Disneyland.
by likhengchua rate this post as useful

reply to this thread