Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JR Beetle in January/February 2012/1/4 23:56
I intend to use the JR Beetle from Japan to Korea during January/February. My only concern is whether it would still be operating and if any possible difficulties in taking it. Can anyone confirm?
by Marie (guest)  

Re: JR Beetle in January/February 2012/1/5 08:25
It operates every day of the year except in severe weather, which is rare but can hit at any time of the year:
http://www.jrbeetle.co.jp/english/
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: JR Beetle in January/February 2012/1/28 16:00
I just got an amazing round trip fare on the JR beetle. Due to cold weather tickets may become cheaper, I just paid 8000 yen. Visit No1 travel Fukuoka site, they are a reputable travel agency aoofering good deals.
by Miguel (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JR Beetle in January/February 2012/1/29 01:27
It is a hop-on/off busy ferry as the means of main transport between Japan & Korea & operates except rare extreme circumstances. You can buy the ticket at any travel agency or at the Hakata port. If you are travelling in Korea by train buy the Korea Rail Pass discounted with the RT ferry tickets. The Korea Rail Pass is like Japan Rail Pass except you get the seat reservation & real tickets at the ticket counter before boarding and you can ride on the first class on KTX bullet or any trains. You can not buy KRPass on line.
by amazinga (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread