Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kusatsu Onsen - Spa Resort Liner 2012/1/20 11:04
I want to book this bus to Kusatsu onsen with ''Super Cruise'' bus. I would like to know after booking is done, where and when should I present the booking confirmation to get the bus ticket?
I prefer to get on the bus at Shinjuku, am I suppose to pay the ticket before bus department that day?
by lester (guest)  

Re: Kusatsu Onsen - Spa Resort Liner 2012/1/20 12:14
I am not sure where you get the name "Super Cruise" from, but here are the details of the Spa Resort Liner between Shinjuku and Kusatsu in Japanese:
http://www.spaliner.net/contents/tsksrl/

The location in Shinjuku where you should go to board the bus is explained here:
http://www.spaliner.net/contents/tsksrl/map-shinjuku.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Kusatsu Onsen - Spa Resort Liner 2012/1/31 17:59
Thanks Uji,

That is the bus I want to book and just did over the internet.
However, I need to find out if I should get the ticket before boarding or at the bus terminal at Shinjuku that morning.
by lester (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kusatsu Onsen - Spa Resort Liner 2012/2/1 08:46
You need to be there 15 minutes before departure at the latest:
http://www.spaliner.net/contents/tsksrl/map-shinjuku.html

Re: Kusatsu Onsen - Spa Resort Liner 2012/2/1 10:30
Thanks again, Uji San.

Re: Kusatsu Onsen - Spa Resort Liner -LOCKER issue 2012/2/2 11:13
Dear Uji, I have received the confirmation from the bus company and know where to get on and off the bus.
BUT, since i am arriving mid day, I need to find lockers to store my luggage near town center area before checkin my pension at 3pm.

Do you have any suggestion as where I could possible put away my stuff for a few hours?

Re: Kusatsu Onsen - Spa Resort Liner 2012/2/2 13:48
I am pretty sure that there are coin lockers and/or a luggage storage service at the Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal.

Re: Kusatsu Onsen - Any pension recomendation 2012/2/2 17:50
Hi Lester,
Sorry for diverting the topic
Could you let me know what pension you will stay and what would be approx cost
Any other recomendation for resonable stay at Kusatsu is very welcome
by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kusatsu Onsen - pension 2012/2/3 10:37
ペンションらんぶる is the name of the pension I located at Kusatsu. It has a very high rating on Jalan and the price for one night and two meals is 7850yen(twin room).
Extremely reasonably.
Plus, it has onsen inside the pension. I have been to a few pensions at Nagano and other prefectures and they were just great. I expect this one will too.

Re: Kusatsu Onsen - Spa Resort Liner 2012/3/30 11:10
Got back from Kusatsu and stayed at the pension mentioned above.
As rated, it was an excellent pension with a 9 course dinner/out door onsen for private use/ and great hospitality and service.
Should not miss it on your next visit.

reply to this thread