Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

2 sets of JR Hokkaido Flexible 4 Day Pass ? 2012/1/26 15:04
Hi, I plan to travel in Hokkaido for 2 weeks. Train and Bus will be my transportation means. I'm thinking of buying 2 sets of JR Hokkaido Flexible 4 Day Pass (as my plan is to travel via train about 8-9 non-consecutive days). Is there any limit that it can be bought only one set per person ?

Please advise, thanks.

Ton
by Ton (guest)  

... 2012/1/26 17:06
Can you post your list of places to visit or a rough itinerary? Have you calculated the cost of all the individual tickets using hyperdia/bus companies? You may find that one pass plus individual tickets or just individual tickets will suit you better.

Yes, you can buy multiple JR passes and use them separately though if you wish.
by GC3 rate this post as useful

Re: 2 sets of JR Hokkaido Flexible 4 Day Pass ? 2012/1/27 00:32
Hi GC3,

Thanks for your help. My plan is to start at Sapporo then go by train to other cities (Hakodate, Asahikawa, Abashiri, etc.), spend some days at each city by using city bus loop, Akan bus, Fun Fun bus, etc. I also wish to use JR bus but still cannot find the time table of it.
If times allows, I may also go to Wakkanai.

It is a very good advice to check the Hyperdia to compare the cost. I'll do that to make the right decision.

Ton
by Ton (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread