Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Estimation time in the station? 2012/2/24 15:30
I want to attend a concert in Wakayama (near the wakayamashi station), the concert starts at 06.30 PM and probably doesnt end later than 3 hours. But I need to catch my overnight bus at 11.45 PM from Shin-osaka. I checked with the hyperdia and it said that I can arrive at the shin-osaka by 11PM in the worse case that the concert lasts for 3 hours.

Is it possible with at least 40 minutes before the bus departure for me to change line in the station, change station (from nankai to subway), or walk to the outside station?

Any responses would be very appreciate :)
by Diguchi (guest)  

Re: Estimation time in the station? 2012/2/24 17:18
I am confused. You state that you can arrive at Shin-Osaka Station at 11:00pm and that your bus departs at 11:45pm. That is definitely enough time to change from the train to the bus.

But then you ask about changing trains at Namba. That is confusing.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Estimation time in the station? 2012/2/24 18:16
If you walk at average speed, Hyperdia has aleady given you the transfer time between Namba Nankai and Namba subway stations.

40 minutes is plenty of time to transfer at Shin Osaka to the night bus, but you may want to malke sure beforehand where exaxtly the bus will depart from.
by RobBeer (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Estimation time in the station? 2012/2/24 23:14
@Uji

Sorry I mean from wakayamashi to shin Osaka I need to change the station from namba keikyu line to namba subway line to Shin-Osaka. Hyperdia gives estimate walk by 7 minutes but I doubt the time will increase too much since I need a time to ride the eskalator or stairs and so on

@RobBeer
thanks for you responses :) I am going to make sure the bus departure location first
by Diguchi (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread