Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Money Exchange in Nagoya 2012/3/31 14:58
i am going to visit Japan in the next couple of weeks. i would like to find out where i can exchange cash USD to JPY in Nagoya. Exchange rates in the US are not that competitive that is why i need to exchange them in Japan instead.

Which foreign exchange place is the nearest to the Centrair Airport? I will exchange cash so it will be easier. What do i need to show them when i am making the transaction?

Thank you for your replies.
by question (guest)  

Re: Money Exchange in Nagoya 2012/3/31 18:48
Within the Centrair airport, there are a few exchange service locations - I believe the Centrair itself has some counters, as well as Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubushi UFJ, and Travelex. I believe they ask to see your ID, so if you show them your passport that should be fine.

Once you are in Nagoya city, probably you can try the "foreign exchange shop" of Bank of Tokyo-Mitsbishi UFJ. THey have longer opening hours compared to their regular bank counters.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread