Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Advice for Kansai 7 days itinerary 2015/4/19 13:26
Hi, everyone.
This is my first visit to Japan.
I will be visiting Kyoto, Nara & Osaka on a 7 days trip.
Need some advice on my itinerary.

Day 1: Arrive KIX on 2300 (overnight at airport)
Day 2: take the first train to Kyoto, Visits Ginkakuji, Philosopher path, Yasaka Shrine, (Kodaiji/if times allowed), Higashiyama District and Kiyomizu dera.
Day 3: Visiting Arashiyama Bamboo path, Okouchi-Sansou, Nonomiya Shrine, Kinkakuji & Nijo Castle.
Day 4: Nara half day trip & Fushimi Inari Taisha
Day 5: take the first train to osaka. visiting Shitennoji, SHINSEKAI, Tempozan Ferris Wheel, SHINSAIBASHI-SUJI SHOPPING STREET & Dotonbori
Day 6: Osaka Castle, Tenjinbashi-suji Shopping Street, National Museum of Art, GRAND FRONT OSAKA & Umeda Sky Building.
Day 7: Back to Malaysia

can someone advise :-
1) Is the itinerary too packed ?
2) Any other helpful and practical information.

Thanks for advise
by phumy (guest)  

Re: Advice for Kansai 7 days itinerary 2015/4/19 18:44
It also depends when you are going. During certain times of the year, Kyoto can be super packed and you cannot travel as fast as you want due to the crowds.

To me it looks quite packed. You won't be able to enjoy the sights to the fullest and you might not be able to see everything you want in one day.

I would also do a whole day for Nara and do Fushimi Inari together with Tofukuji or Byodo-in.
by zoomingjapan rate this post as useful

Re: Advice for Kansai 7 days itinerary 2015/4/22 10:43
Thanks for your advice.
by the way, I am visiting Japan at the end of October this year.
by phumy (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread