Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Yokohama-Minatomirai Pass (JR East) 2023/8/25 16:41
Usage of this Pass : The Yokohama-Minatomirai Pass allows unlimited rides on local and rapid JR East trains (excluding reserved seats) on the Negishi Line between Yokohama and Shin-Sugita Stations as well as on the Yokohama Minatomirai Line. Use a Yokohama-Minatomirai Pass to enjoy sightseeing and shopping in the Yokohama area.

Where to purchase : The Yokohama Minatomirai Pass can be purchased at JR Ticket Offices (Midori-no Madoguchi) within the designated open seating zone as well as at the Travel service Center (View Plaza) in Yokohama Station.

My Question : If I stay on Minaomirai Line Nihon-Odori Station, do that station sell the Yokohama-Minatomirai Pass? Else, can it be purchase in advance if the station do not sell this pass?
by Andy Yeoh (guest)  

Re: Yokohama-Minatomirai Pass (JR East) 2023/8/26 13:57
If I stay on Minaomirai Line Nihon-Odori Station, do that station sell the Yokohama-Minatomirai Pass?

No, it is sold only at JR stations in the coverage area. Nohon-Odori is not a JR station. JR Kannai Station is just a 10 minute walk from Nihon-Odori Station and seems to be selling the pass. And, yes, it can also be purchased in advance.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Yokohama-Minatomirai Pass (JR East) 2023/8/26 18:04
If you arrive at YCAT from Haneda or Narita airports, or if you take the Keihin Kyuko Line from Haneda Airport or the Narita Express from Narita Airport, you can also purchase them at JR Yokohama Station.
https://www.jreast.co.jp/multi/en/pass/yokohama_minatomirai.html
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread