Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 10 of 17: Posts 181 - 200 of 334
prev
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17
next

Re: COE 2015/9/11 11:15
Kenyan,

Your friend is following your case but i think he will say the same thing which lawyer will say to you---If you directly call to lawyer he or she will say to you you need to wait which really sucks there is no exit date when it will be release--

i Am thinking here most of the friends are saying that they didnot submitt any addational documents till now but my case take more then 5 months and we submitt addational documents few times----which make me really worried---

when lawyer is applying for my Coe my wife attach my pic with application forum but few weeks ago lawyer send a msg to my wife that they need my passport size pic don,t know why---and when i contact with lawyer she tell me to wait for more 2 months which really make me worried----

Don,t know whats going on---------
by Malik sahib (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/14 22:14
Hi All

Does anyone apllied for the Coe in June 2015 and has anyone received it..
It's been two months for me and waiting without any news about the COE.Do the embassy change any time line for distributing the COE apart from the normal processing time 1-3 month.

Also is everyone is waiting for 3+ months ??

by Waty (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/14 22:33
hi watty

I'm waiting for almost 5 months now..
by a4tech (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/14 22:40
Hi A4Tech

On which category you applied for..
Is this the first time your organisation is applying
by Waty (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/14 23:31
I applied last june and still waiting. I have submitted even docs with red ribbon thinking that it will speed up my process but here i am. 😓😭
by soontobetokyogirl rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/15 01:22
Hi..
4 months now...
by Kenyan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/15 02:39
Applied in June for me too!

I've been asked by the Japanese Immigration to furnish an additional document about my degree... Will send it in a couple of days. I'm hoping it'll be good now!

Do you have ever have been asked to furnish additional document(s)?

Is it a good thing? I mean, if they ask for more document and didn't refuse, it must be good :(
by epiju rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/15 12:06
@Soontobetokyogirl.

Are you from Philippines? Documents with red ribbon is only asked by PH embassy in Japan if you will apply for something there like LCCM etc.

Though I'm not sure if even japan immigration is asking for documents with red ribbon now. I asked my friends who apply for COE before and they said their documents has no red ribbon but some required Japanese translation (Like the NSO Birth Cert.).

Confused now... OMG!
by mainavidesu rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/15 15:39
OMG why i didnt know that idea of having translated my docs :(
I asked foreign affairs and they told me its commonly required thats why! Another poster here told me its an A+ but i think it has no effect on my part.

Re: COE 2015/9/15 15:40
Still haven't heard from my employer regarding any additional docs. We are just waiting.

Re: COE 2015/9/15 15:59
hi watty

nope, this is their 10th applying for coe ( 10th batch) and all were fine except our group (8 pax), so they're worried why ours took this too long, Usual process is only for a month according to our organization/agency.

Re: COE 2015/9/15 16:10
watty

for engineer visa

Re: COE 2015/9/15 17:26
Its been 5momths and still waiting 😭😭😭😔
by RR (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/15 18:23
me to i am also in waiting list---------waiting for my lawyer response-------those who has token number of Coe application can contact directly with immigration and ask about your status whats going on ? i don,t have thats why i am waiting for my lawyer response--and my lawyer give me an injection of waiting for more 2 months-----its terrible to be very honest
by Malik sahib (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/16 22:18
I think it is not fair waiting more than 3 months without answer.
but I think it is better than the other countries that they give you the answer quickly but rejected you if there is a missing document or a complex application like US rejected me 2 times -_-
japan giving you application a chance and time.
so it is fine after all I think

by hicham077 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/17 02:04
But its more painful of waiting decades then will just reject you after 😂

But still, hoping for the best for all of us. We will have a reunion in japan 😁

Re: COE 2015/9/17 10:48
still waiting here too. :(

Best luck for all of us, hope we receive our COE soon. Waiting is the most tiring thing to do.
by mainavidesu rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/18 22:14
FINALLY!!!!!

After waiting for exactly 3 months
(My employer confirmed that they received my coe last June 17)

My COE has been granted for 3 years.
Thanks God!

I'm so happy but I shouldn't be so confident.
Still I have to apply Japanese visa in the embassy.
As said in their website, having COE is not a guarantee to obtain working visa.

I think you will got yours soon. Fingers crossed. Stay positive.
Now I believe they wont make you wait for nothing.
The longer you wait, maybe they are thinking of giving even 5 years of stay.

If ever you already got yours, hope you guys dont forget to post here. I am writing this right after reading the email of my employer.

Re: COE 2015/9/19 00:56
@soontobetokyogirl

Many many many congratulations to you... Don't worry about visa now.. First thing you should get relaxed and don't forget us in your prayers also.. Visa is now peace of cake rejection chances are .01 percent in your visa that's could be if your company says it's too late we don't need you now but as if they still need you and you wants to go so you should pack your bag book your flight meet your family and friends cheers...

We shall see each other in Japan (hoping so) I will b in Nagoya but first is my COE...

by Kenyan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/9/19 04:44
congratulations soontobetokyogirl =)
very very good news.
can you please share with us the documents you sent of course only the names like :
1 copy of university certificate...
by hicham077 rate this post as useful

Page 10 of 17: Posts 181 - 200 of 334
prev
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17
next

reply to this thread