Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 17 of 17: Posts 321 - 334 of 334
prev
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Re: COE 2016/1/16 19:17
Hi joane where did you get married in japan or philippines
..? My reply is for the ph. 😊
by RR (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2016/1/16 19:23
Hi joji you have to process your baptismal and form 137 immediately before the agency ask those papers from you... Talk to your high school that you really need it that is their obligation they cant deny you in requesting a form 137 from your school.

Re: COE 2016/1/18 20:44
my husband called and tell me that there is a letter from immigration earlier and they are asking for a written stories of how we met and our conversation when im here in the philippines,
what do u think guys is that a good sign? :) i think it is!
by mei (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2016/1/19 00:41
My highschool told me to go to my college since they have submitted my form 137 there and today I went to the my college's registrar office they suggested me to submit my transcript of record instead , which is not indicated in the Japan embassy website. Can anyone help me with this?
by joji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2016/1/19 08:23
Hi mei we also included that letter when we apply mycoe ...

Re: COE 2016/1/25 02:10
Hi..

I'd like just confirm few things and maybe ask some strange questions regarding COE..

My wife is Japanese, and we're getting ready to apply for COE to get spouse visa, of course..

Regarding the application for COE:

1 - Do I really have to fill in the place of intended work in Japan? It would be probably no problem, but does that mean that I have to find a job before applying? I could actually do that, but I'm afraid the company will not wait for me three months or longer, not knowing, if I get the visa or not.. So I wonder what would happen, if the immigration officer would call there after two months, for example, and they would told him, that they will not hire me..

2 - I plan to pay all expenses by myself, until I get a job.. No supporter, etc.. And I just guess they decide mostly on this matter - if I have enough money for given period of time, in case I could not find a job.. I will have about 1.4 milion yen saved, and I wonder if I should apply for 1 year visa, and therefore having about 115 000 yen for one month, or try to play it safer, and ask for 6 months, having 230 000 yen for one month.. will I have biggech chance? (our rent is 40 000 yen per month, so I would pay 20 000 per month, which I probably should mention there too)

Regarding supporting documents for COE application:

a - Documents certifying that the person concerned is a spouse of the Japanese national and the copy of his or her resident card.
So I guess both marriage certificates? (Japanese and Czech (I'm from Czechia)), possibly birth certificates too? Or anything else?

b - Documents certifying that the profession and the income of the person concerned or his or her spouse.
Really everything related to my work overseas, which I will have to quit anyway? Contract of employment, proof of income.. anything else?

Others:

I've read somewhere that I can actually apply for COE, go to Japan after some time on tourist visa, and after getting COE, just apply for change of the status of residence.. Is that true? Isn't it a bit too risky?
by 8BB76E1 rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2016/2/10 15:44
got my coe today!!! thanks for all your advices, :) hope to see u guys soon in tokyo! its now time to apply for visa. :)
by mei (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2016/2/10 16:07
Hello RR,
How are you man how is your wife and how is your baby--hope they will be fine and doing well RR did you start a job or not net?you have a problem of language or not? me i have a big problem of language though i start a job but every time i need translator hahahahahahaa so hard man i start with a small sailry if once i know how to speak Nihon go then i will apply for a good job--any ways please let me inform what you are facing ok
by Mogambo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2016/2/14 01:16
Hi mogambo

Were doin great my wife is ok andmy baby is very healthy
I started working 1 month after i arrived here as machine operator..
About the language still studying and remembring what im hearing in a conversation everyday 😊 also know how to read hiragana and few katakana but not kanji hehehe 😁

Whereare you living here and what is your job?

Re: COE 2016/2/14 01:34
RR, where did you find that sort of job?
by Phil (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2016/2/14 16:39
@phil

In my agency why?

Re: COE 2016/2/16 16:30
Hello,

I have some questions regarding CoE, My CoE was submitted on October. And till now the company said they haven't heard from the Immigration Bureau. Last time when i contacted them they said, the immigration department is not providing CoE to any, but they said since my application was submitted earlier, they will provide it. I am not sure and the student certificate that i have send to them will expire on February. Does anyone have had this kind of situation previously? Will be helpful if someone can explain the situation.
by S.Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2016/2/18 04:27
applied in Oct..still waiting until now..
by enaomia rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2016/2/22 19:10
Hello guys,

I've been reading the whole thread since I came back from Japan. Last January 15, I went to Japan for a vacation with a 30 day tourist visa. Fortunately, I was able to look for an employer who will sponsor my working visa. On the 25th of January, I went to the Yokohama Immigration Office to apply for a CoE. I tried calling the Immigration several times until now but their reply was always "please wait" , "under examination" ir "still processing". It's going to be my 1st month on the 25th, Thursday. Hoping by that time I would be able to get some good news already.

Has anyone of you tried applying for their CoE at the Yokohama Immigration Office? Is it true that it's less strict there compared to Tokyo's office? How long will it take to process work CoEs? Thank you and hoping for your replies.
by Chanel (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 17 of 17: Posts 321 - 334 of 334
prev
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

reply to this thread