Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Weather in japan from 1st to 7th April, 2015 2015/3/14 14:27
Hi, Could you please tell what type of clothing would be need during 1st to7 thApril,2015. How much warm clothes we need to carry. As in, warm jackets, sweaters, or just warm stole would do. Considering that we'll be visiting hakone, tokyo and kyoto. Thankou
by maple (guest)  

Re: Weather in japan from 1st to 7th April, 2015 2015/3/14 15:17
[Tokyo only]
Weather's been a bit inconsistent, though usually mid-morning into the evening it's warm enough for a light jacket or just a warm sweater, I guess. If you're walking around at night, wear a coat or something warmer underneeth.

Forecast has been around 10-15 C

I suggest bringing an umbrella or buying one here since there's been surprise showers.
by Mandy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Weather in japan from 1st to 7th April, 2015 2015/3/14 17:19
About 3 year ago my father visited around that time. It snowed. Early spring is an unpredictable time, and it is best to be prepared for all kinds of weather. I would suggest packing things you can layer, so if the weather gets warmer or colder, or even changes during the day, you can still be comfortable.

And remember there's always a Uniqlo around for a cheap solution if you find you need something when you're here!
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

reply to this thread