Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Map of attractions around Keyakidaira Station 2015/3/15 10:29
Hello,

I am planning my trip to Kuronagi and Keyakidaira Station. I will be staying at Kuronagi and wanted to make a day tip out to Keyakidaira Station and the attractions near it, but cant find any maps. Does any one any links or maps for the following?

Sarutobikyo Gorge
Okukane Bridge
Foot bath
Hitokui Iwa

They are mentioned on the Kurobe Gorge Travel Guide, but nothing in terms of maps...

Thanks!
Mukur

by Mukur  

Re: Map of attractions around Keyakidaira Station 2015/3/15 11:59
On the following map click on various sites for further details, some with a short video.

http://www.kurotetu.co.jp/en/railway/keyakidaira.html

by William5 rate this post as useful

Re: Map of attractions around Keyakidaira Station 2015/3/16 04:57
Thanks!
by Mukur rate this post as useful

Re: Map of attractions around Keyakidaira Station 2015/3/16 07:07
One more thing, what can I do for lunch? Is there anything available in Keyakidaira?

Re: Map of attractions around Keyakidaira Station 2015/3/16 08:17
Where we were there a few years back there was a small cafeteria in the Keyakidaira station/Information Center. Not sure now as the information center is under restoration, but my guess is that at least there is some sort of food vendor available even if the cafeteria is not in full operation.
by William5 rate this post as useful

Re: Map of attractions around Keyakidaira Station 2015/3/16 11:20
Thanks. I wasn't looking for an outlandish meal, but some food in general so that will work. I cant imagine there being nothing now, if there was something before.

reply to this thread