Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to stay in Okinawa 2015/4/3 09:21
I am planning to visit Okinawa in June for 2 full days (3 nights) i want to relax and hang out on the beach. Can you recommend where to stay that is near white sand beach? I was looking to stay around Emerald beach but it seems quite far from Naha Airport. I will not be renting a car so will need to rely on public transport to get around and back to the airport when i leave.

It seems like the bus can take me to the aquarium if i wish. Can someone help me decide on a good location thats near the beach?

I am not sure if i should stay near Naha airport and take a bus to the beach for the day or stay on a beach property. My flight arrives at 8pm to Naha do the buses run all night?

I see that American village has alot of attractions/food options and things to do. Should i stay around here and can i take a bus to the nicer beaches? I also considered a visit to Kerama island possibly if i stay somewhere near the ferry port.
by wanderluster718  

Re: Where to stay in Okinawa 2015/4/3 23:27
Hello.
If you want to be really refreshed and reluxed,My recommendation is Hyakunagaran hotel.

http://www.hyakunagaran.com/English/

It is nearer to Naha than emerald beach,and it has some luxury room and private beach and good restaurants.

It also has private transfer from/to Naha international airport.

But it is one of expensive high quality hotels in Okinawa.
by Pembroke Welsh Corgi (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread