Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Enquiry on Kintetsu Rail Pass 2015/4/4 00:44
Hello,

I am not able to find previous posts that can answer my question, thus posting question here.

I will be in Nagoya city next month on business trip. I have short weekend for sightseeing. I hope to do a 2D1N exploring Osaka, Nara & Kyoto using Kintetsu rail pass.

Does anyone know how much surcharge/supplement I need to pay for using the ltd exp voucher on the ltd exp train from Kintetsunagoya station to Osaka-namba station?

Thank you in advance!
by Henry Chia (guest)  

Re: Enquiry on Kintetsu Rail Pass 2015/4/4 08:59
Does anyone know how much surcharge/supplement I need to pay for using the ltd exp voucher on the ltd exp train from Kintetsunagoya station to Osaka-namba station?

The pass covers up to three rides by limited express. So, assuming you have not used them up on other rides already, you do not have to pay a supplement. If you had used them up, the supplement charge would be 1900 yen for a regular seat or 2410 yen for a deluxe seat. Deluxe seats are not available on all train sets.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Enquiry on Kintetsu Rail Pass 2015/4/4 18:21
Thank you very much your info, Uji. I will be using the pass 1st time on that Sat trip to Osaka.
by Henry Chia (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread