Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

NEX roundtrip ticket to and from Ikebukuro 2015/4/6 18:08
my ETA at Narita T2 will be at 7:40 and depart from Narita T2 at 21:40. I will be staying in Ikebukuro.
NEX seem to be the best choice and offers discounts if i buy return tickets at airport. However when i checked NEX schedule, last train from Ikebukuro is at 2pm which is too early to go to the airport. Can i take a later NEX train from other station than Ikebukuro using the return ticket?
Or is there any better alternative?
by Maizatul (guest)  

Re: NEX roundtrip ticket to and from Ikebukuro 2015/4/6 18:30
If you find NEX that departs from Shinjuku, you can take JR Yamanote line from Ikebukuro to Shinjuku, and take NEX from there. Or you can go to JR Tokyo station and take NEX from there.

OR, I prefer to take JR Yamanote line to Nippori, and take Keisei Skyliner instead from there (if you don't have to use the NEX).
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: NEX roundtrip ticket to and from Ikebukuro 2015/4/6 18:31
last train from Ikebukuro is at 2pm

That's not correct. See http://www.hyperdia.com/cgi/en/intervaltime.html?dep_node=IKEBUKURO&ar...

But to answer your question, yes, you can do the return trip from another station than the one at which you ended the first trip.
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread