Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Do I have to reserve the Nikko 2-Day Pass? 2015/7/7 22:33
Hi,

During my trip to Japan, I plan to visit Nikko for a day and want to travel from Asakusa to Nikko and back with TobuLs Nikko 2-Day Pass. TobuLs website explains how I can reserve my pass, but it does not explain if I have to reserve my pass. Can I also just show up at their Tourist Centre at Asakusa Station and buy the pass there ten minues before the train leaves? Thanks!
by Rob (guest)  

Re: Do I have to reserve the Nikko 2-Day Pass? 2015/7/8 11:54
My friend and I bought these passes two days before departure. I wouldn't risk 10 minutes before since it did take some time.

They are made out of paper, you have to tell them the activation period, they will stamp (or something).

Also from the FAQ:

My itinerary isn't finalized yet. Can I buy same-day passes and limited express train tickets after arriving in Japan? ?

Of course. You can buy same-day passes and limited express train tickets at Tobu Sightseeing Service Center. However, because the limited express may be full (sold out) on busy travel days (such as holiday weekends, particularly in autumn), we recommend buying those tickets in advance on this website if you know your itinerary. In addition, lodgings can be booked only through this website.
by asahana (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread