Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Observation Deck - Hangetsuyama or Chuzenjiko 2015/7/30 01:41
I'm going to Hangetsuyama by bus from Chuzenji Onsen bus stop, which bus stop normally to get off to take a beautiful picture of Mount Nantai and the Chuzenji Lake? I am confused with there are two observation decks which is one is Chuzenjiko (bus stop 48) and another one is Hangetsuyama (bus stop 49).

As I seen from Google Map the Hangetsuyama bus stop looks like a car parking lots and nothing else around.
by sendo7  

Re: Observation Deck - Hangetsuyama or Chuzenjiko 2015/7/30 10:39
As I seen from Google Map the Hangetsuyama bus stop looks like a car parking lots and nothing else around.

Indeed, the bus stops at a parking lot. Around the entrance of the lot is a trail that leads about 15-20 minutes up the mountain to the Hangetsuyama Observation Deck with the famous views of the lake.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Observation Deck - Hangetsuyama or Chuzenjiko 2015/7/30 10:41
I am confused with there are two observation decks which is one is Chuzenjiko (bus stop 48) and another one is Hangetsuyama (bus stop 49).

The Chuzenjiko Observation Point is also a popular place to see the lake, but the perspective is not quite as good as the one from Hangetsuyama. However, it is preferable if you don't/can't climb the mountain to the nicer viewpoint.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Observation Deck - Hangetsuyama or Chuzenjiko 2015/8/5 19:41
Thanks everyone, now I got the idea!
by sendo7 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread